IN2FAB in BriefWith extensive silicon proven porting experience including 90nm, 65nm and 45nm technology, IN2FAB is the world's leading analog and mixed signal process migration specialist. Since its founding in 2001, UK based IN2FAB has been enabling its customers to migrate:
- Entire analog IP libraries to next generation geometry nodes reaching full silicon functional status in months including at 45nm
- Complex IP including PCIe, USB 2.0, HDMI, MIPI in less than 10 weeks to tapeout standard Cadence™ database in the target process and PDK
- Application and sub-system IP including: WLAN; Bluetooth; GSM; 3G in less than 12 weeks to tapeout standard Cadence™ database in the target process and PDK
IN2FAB’s patented migration tools and services are delivering significant market advantage to its customers through: early availability of semiconductor IP in the chosen foundry and/or process; lower costs and higher return on resources; lower risk and higher quality of result through the extensively automated reuse of existing and proven design structures; and acceleration of time to market.
IN2FAB’s goal is to be the established defacto solution for analog and mixed signal design migration in the semiconductor industry. Through a combination of building on a repeatable track record of customer success and key strategic partnerships IN2FAB will extend the reach and scale of its process migration technology globally enabling customers to achieve earlier market entry and greater profitability.
IN2FAB operates within the large and rapidly growing semiconductor design outsourcing and engineering services market sector. Design reuse is a critical requirement common in virtually all designs in the industry and therefore IN2FAB’s migration solution provides a key enabling capability.
IN2FAB’s migration services and technology have been applied across the entire spectrum of silicon process technology encompassing CMOS, BiCMOS and SiGe. In advanced CMOS processes IN2FAB has already delivered significant numbers migrated designs at the 45nm and 65nm nodes, most proven in silicon. Additionally IN2FAB is currently working with customers requiring migration of IP to the 32nm and 28nm process geometries.
IN2FAB’s customers are benefitting from:
- Faster cycle time versus traditional methods
- Bigger, earlier profits
- Mitigated project risk
- Lower costs in design, manufacturing and qualification
- Reduced EDA expenditure
- Higher value return from resources
- Faster return on investment
- Better and faster quality of result compared to redesign
- Reduced design iteration and silicon respins
- Foundry independence and second sourcing