Analog Migration in Weeks not MonthsEach year semiconductor companies spend millions and tie up valuable resources retargeting existing intellectual property from one silicon process to another. Costs, cycle times and missed opportunities are increasing
There is a better way...
IN2FAB’s unique Port-on-Demand service capability, based on proprietary patented migration tools, offers a widely silicon proven solution for Analog Mixed Signal design porting to new silicon processes in as little as two weeks delivering:
- Migrations between geometries completed in weeks versus months
- Improved cycle time up to 10X faster than redesign
- Earlier availability of IP at reduced risk, cost
- First time working silicon proven at every major process node including 45nm
- Wide IP migration coverage: PCIe; HDMI; USB; SerDes; ADCs; DACs; PLLs
- Chip level process & foundry migration: 486 & ARM™ SoC; xDSL; 3G; GSM; WLAN; Bluetooth
- Foundry and process independence using original Process Design Kits (PDKs)
- Migrated Cadence™ format databases for schematics and layout
With extensive silicon proven porting experience including 90nm, 65nm and 45nm technology, IN2FAB is the world's leading analog and mixed signal process migration specialist.
Technology and Services
IN2FAB’s unique technology for design process migration of analog mixed signal and customer semiconductor IP is called OSIRIS – Optimal Scaling IP Reuse Integration System.