Introducing Port-on-DemandIN2FAB developed the concept of Port-on-Demand to enable customers to have the versatility and ease of access to an extensively proven and predictable migration service. Key facets are:
- Consistent easy to use engagement model and flow
- Predictable schedule and costs
- High quality of result achieved every time
- Rapid availability of required IP in target process
- Standard IP (ADC, DAC, PLL class) in 3-4 weeks to DRC and LVS clean database in three to four weeks
- Complex IP (USB 2.0, PCIe, HDMI, MIPI class) to DRC and LVS clean database in eight to ten weeks.
Engagement ModelThe essence of providing a high value, easy to access migration service facilitated through Port-on-Demand is a refined and efficient engagement model that delivers benefit and quality at each stage. More detail is contained by following the link to Port-on-Demand Service which in summary contains three main constituents for successful migration project execution: Feasibility Analysis; Project Execution; Delivery & Acceptance.